Banner

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

20 Things about me

I got tagged by Heather so here goes:

1. I was born in Germany on an Army Base, in the same hospital my Aunt was born 30+ years before me.

2. I went to college to become a Vetrinarian

3. I graduated from college with a degree in Theatre and a minor in Spanish.

4. I have never had a cavity in 27 years. My father has never had a cavity in 52 years. I intend to die with my teeth intact.

5. I am the most indecisive person on the planet. Well, I mean I think I am, but can you ever really be sure?....

6. I rode horses for 12 years. I quit the winter after I turned 16. That Christmas I got a saddle. It has never been used.

7. My mom is the queen of baking and I can't bake a cake to save my life. I've ruined 4 cakes in a row before.

8. My favorite movie is "How the Grinch stole Christmas." The cartoon version, not the live action. I refuse to watch the Live Action one.

9. Everyone in my family excepting my dad, my aunt, and myself are in the medical profession. Even the kids that are in college are majoring in medical degrees. Even the people that married in are doctors and nurses.

10. I have fainted (several times) before due to fear of needles or the site of (my own) blood.
On one occaission, I calmly took care of my hand, bandaged it, and then layed down on the floor and passed out.

11. I can watch heart surgery on tv and not get grossed out.

12. I have an obsession with accessories. I have more socks, shoes, purses than I care to admit. I am running out of places to store them.

13. I have one pair of jeans that I love and rarely wear any others.

14. I was an only child until age 14. I now have 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters. The youngest is 21 years younger than me. I have never lived with them for more than 2 weeks at a time.

15. My favorite television show was/is Sex and the City. But since it's not running anymore, it might not count. I aslo love Biggest Loser, CSI, House and Survivor (when the teams don't suck).

16. I have an excellent sense of direction. No matter how many times you turn me around, blindfolded, I will always be able to tell you which way I'm facing. I know b/c they did this to me over and over at camp and couldn't believe it.

17. I still cannot get around dowtown DC without getting totally turned around.

18. I am currently addicted to: World of Warcraft (an online video game), Peppermint Patties, Candy Corn, Knitting, Blogging, and breathing. I'm really trying to kick the breathing thing.

19. I have never been under general anesthesia. The two times I had "surgery" I had local. Including getting my wisdom teeth out because there was no one to drive me.

20. I have never broken a bone other than a couple of toes, and have never worn a cast of any kind.

I now tag Char. I would tag other people, but I know of no one else that comes to visit me here =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home