Banner

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!

I was going to try to come up with a cunning post for today, but I got nuthin'. I got three and a half mroe repeats done on Midwest and I'm sick of it. Not the pattern as I am just sick of looking at the color. I don't know what color I thought it was in the store, but I was wrong. It's not ugly, I'm just sick of it. I will probably go back to the hiking scarf awhile, but before then I need to have a little sewing party. Friends don't let friends knit drunk, but I don't see what's wrong with a little Cosmo and seeming/weaving in. I really need to do it tonight to get the mystery dry in time, so I'm going for it, even if it makes me crazy in the end. Not a long trip there, anyhow.
Well, the day is almost done, and I'm itching to get out of here. One trip to the grocery store for real grapes for the Cuban tradition and one trip to the liquor store for some fermented grapes because, well, I like it. I'm sure I'll be too hungover busy this weekend to blog, so until then have a Joyous New Year.




Happy New Year!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Have a great New Year as well!!! Lift your glass of grape juice to another year full of fiber arts!!!

    By Blogger traveling knitter, at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home