Banner

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All the lace that fits to knit

Well, almost.....

I have one more row of knits and one of lace and I'm done the lace for this cami! After that it's just miles and miles of stockinette. Well, there's the divide for the neckline and all that jazz that I've never done before, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we?
At this point I'm happy to just move onto some mindless knitting (insert happy dance here). This thing has hurt my brains as much as it's hurt my fingers, and I need a break. I will attempt to not make the obligatory "Omgosh I'm so tired of all this freaking stocking stitch" post that usually follows the "I'm so happy I only have to knit stockinette" post. The good news is that I may be bored, but at least it should be right. No more missing YOs or k2tog. I just need to focus on not splitting the eighty million plies and I *should* be in the clear. I will say no more than that so as to not invite a curse. =)

I am keeping this post short since I usually blather on and on (and on) unecessarily and everyone just needs a break from that. Also, several thousand brain cells are out of commission at the moment due to excessive counting and tinking back. Hopefully they will be back in the game soon - I really miss them - but can't remember why.
-------

I would like to give all of you some virtual flowers for Valentine's Day, so here they are. Sorry you can't smell them, but they sure do look purdy.


Also, Jordan would like to ask you to be her Valentine, but she is too busy doing her interpretation of an Ostritch. Since we have no sand for her to put her head in, she opted for the snow instead.

4 Comments:

  • Looks great, Jes!! I'm sure that the stockinette knitting will be a welcome change.

    By Blogger caitlyn, at 9:08 PM  

  • Good Job!!! Good Luck!!!

    By Blogger traveling knitter, at 11:51 AM  

  • It might have cost you brain cells and lots of blood sweat and tears but it looks FABULOUS Jes!!!

    By Blogger Debi, at 3:42 AM  

  • Hi Jes-I just surfed over via a comment you left at The Brown Sheep, and just had to leave a comment--your Jordan and my Bailey? Long lost sisters. Or cousins, at the very least.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home