Banner

Monday, February 27, 2006

A little off

So today, everything is just a little off. Everything I do today seems to be a chore and refuses to come out right. Nothing dramatic. No coffee all down the front of my shirt, but yes both tea and coffee on my coat and gloves. No car accidents, but my shopping cart tried to run away after I had put into the corrall - I caught it right before it collided with a minivan. No accidentally wiping the hard drive, but I've had issues with run time errors, and the infinately loading page all day.
So as you can see, I'm having a bit of a tough time. I'm willing to blame PMS, allergies, not going to bed early enough, and deciding to get out of bed at all this morning. In short I'm a bit grumpy and as a result I have very little focus.
This could explain why when I went to go back to my happy little sock, I proceeded to work correctly back and forth as instructed, and then thought that I had done something wrong. I promptly, but slowly, tinked back the stitches, only to realize that I had done it right the first time. Classic. So along with the lack of focus comes the lack of progress. I find it highly unlikely that I will make any tonight, as my mood is increasingly declining. Usually misery loves company, but this misery wants to be in bed with the covers over its head and some hot tea and chocolate covered pretzels on the night stand. I might just have to give the beast what it wants if I ever want to be free of it. Either way, one of us is going down. Let's hope the happy me comes up the winner, and soon.

3 Comments:

  • Feel better Jes!!

    If it's any consolation, your cami is gorgeous, well done!! Olymic Gold for you! :)

    By Blogger Debi, at 6:04 PM  

  • Things will be looking up soon.

    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 7:45 AM  

  • I think it's the time of year, really. I've got the ennui thing happening too.

    By Blogger Beth S., at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home