Banner

Thursday, February 09, 2006


Things have been out of control with life lately. I wake up in the morning and I feel like I set my toe on the line at the race start and have to sprint around in circles until I'm able to come home again. Every day has been more intense and more insane than the one before, with no end in sight. Thus, I have gotten very little knitting in.
By the time I get home, I barely have the energy to stare at the television, or even eat dinner, let along break out the sticks and string and knit. What you see here is my finished (not in this picture) gauge swatch. In this photo it's still on the needles, but last night I bound it off. I HAVE to wash it tonight, to make sure it's going to stay the same, before I go casting on a a full garment out of this crap yarn. That's all I can manage to plan for tonight. Hopefully I can keep my eyes open long enough to get it from the washer to the dryer, let alone finishing that and measuring it. I don't want to get my hopes too high. Especially since tomorrow promises to be just as busy as all the rest have been, so I need to get my sorry butt in bed as soon as possible.
So, tomorrow, some time after 2 EST, I will cast on this camisole. Hopefully things will go smoothly and I can get some serious knitting time in over the weekend. Thankfully, I am off for President's day, so that's (in theory) an extra free day to knit my stix into a frenzy.

I sincerely hope that any of this made sense. I'm barely cognizant at this point, and don't expect to be any better in the next week or so. My blogging is likely to become sporadic and decreasingly sensical. If it turns into complete gibberish, please let me know, as it is likely to make perfect sense to the crazy lady within.

1 Comments:

  • Just remember to stock up on the liquour...uh I mean Yarn. :) Chin up! You will get there!

    By Blogger traveling knitter, at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home