Banner

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tis Finished!

I will report more tomorrow about this (okay, or the next day), at which point I should have some real pictures. With a little help from boyfriend, and strategic lighting, I should have some photos of me wearing it. For now you will have to endure this shot of me wearing it over several layers of t-shirts, with my pajama pants, and in the mirror with no flash at night. Enjoy!
I actually
finished it yesterday, because I knew that I was going to be out all day today with my Mom at athe American Craft Coucil show in downtown Baltimore. It was pretty interesting, and is likely to be my subject for tomorrow. Anyhow, I hope all that tried finished or are pleased with what they accomplished.
I am proud of what I did, especially since it's my first garment and it actually fits! However, I don't plan on putting the stress of the timed knit back on myself again (at least until Christmas comes again).

3 Comments:

  • Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the modeled photos.

    By Blogger caitlyn, at 11:43 PM  

  • You finished it! Awesome!!! It looks great, I can't wait to see more pics.

    By Blogger Heather, at 12:17 AM  

  • Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Baltimore??? Does this mean you live near where MD sheep and wool will be?! I and a fellow knitter are going!!! We should so meet at the fairgrounds!!

    By Blogger traveling knitter, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home