Banner

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bork! Bork!




You Are the Swedish Chef



"Bork! Bork! Bork!"

Your happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies.

No one really gets you. And frankly, you don't even get you.

But, you sure can whip up a great chocolate mousse

The Muppet Personality Test

This must serve as my post today as it was too yucky this morning to take pictures and yesterday I woke up too late. I do have a finished preemie hat and the beginnings of another one to show. I am also working on the sock that will not grow. I knit and knit and knit on the second sock for hours and the leg isn't getting any longer. I'm not sure how this works, but I'm pretty sure there's a conspiracy going on that might involve SAS (sheep against sheering). Anyhow, if the heel turn doesn't come soon I'm going to have one short sock and one long sock. I guess that's what you get when you buy Lorna's Laces that has enough yardage to make knee socks from!
Anyhow, whilst I sit in meeting after meeting all afternoon, go forth, take the muppet test and tell me what fuzzy Jim Henson creation you are. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home